Monday 28 November 2016


The tides are high tonight
as i tried to write
but i can't help this heart of mine
i long to hear your voice
to somehow ease my pain
but you are there
and i am here
our distances seems to make it clear
i love you with all my heart
i have from almost the first time we met
it doesn't make sense that i love you
because we belong to two different worlds
i fell in love with you when we were together
fell deeper in love with you in the years we were apart
now you’re just minutes away from my reach
i tried staying away
praying, not praying
my head says no
heart says yes
Finally...
I understood what true love meant...
letting you be happy even if am not the cause or a part of your happiness
so looking at it that way
i guess am not in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment